In a world where strength reigns supreme and only the strong are revered, conflict and injuries are commonplace.
The Divine Medicine King was a saintly doctor that saved the lives of many practitioners with his highly accomplished art of healing, garnering the respect of all, and becoming an existence not inferior to the other Divine Kings.
As the son of the Divine Medicine King, Leon enjoyed the protective halo of his father and had very smooth sailing in life.
However, everything came crashing down when the news of a peerless treasure in possession of his father with secrets of the everlasting was leaked.
Greed was ignited, and gratitude was repaid with malice.
Helpless to change the inevitable, both father and son lost their lives to their own subordinates under the schemes of the Divine Kings.
When everything seemed to have come to an end, Leon was granted another chance, another life, and in another world foreign to the Divine Realm.
Will he throw away everything and walk the path of the avenger, killing his way back into the Divine Realm to avenge his father? Or will he embrace his new life and forgoes the past? In the end, what lies at the end of the road of vengeance?
When two seemingly separate yet intricately-linked worlds collide and calamity strikes, who will he save and who will he kill?
This is a story of revenge. No, this a story of self-discovery. From a useless young master to a supreme being revered by all, Leon will unravel the mysteries of the world and become the one true creator.
- Chapter 1 - Life After Death
- Chapter 2 - A Father’s Love
- Chapter 3 - Initial Success In The Technique
- Chapter 4 - Saving The Damsel In Distress
- Chapter 5 - The Divine Book's Use
- Chapter 6 - Skipping Class
- Chapter 7 - Pill Concoction
- Chapter 8 - Black Snake Gang
- Chapter 9 - Your Teacher Is A Quack!
- Chapter 10 - Movements At The Frontline
- Chapter 11 - I Need A Doctor!
- Chapter 12 - The Beasts Are Restless
- Chapter 13 - Harmonization
- Chapter 14 - Why Did You Skip My Class?
- Chapter 15 - Why Are You So Picky?
- Chapter 16 - To Restore Order
- Chapter 17 - Unexpected Situation
- Chapter 18 - Did You Drugged Her?
- Chapter 19 - I Don't Want That Inside Me!
- Chapter 20 - You Have To Take Responsibility!
- Chapter 21 - Night Raid
- Chapter 22 - Stranded
- Chapter 23 - Military Service
- Chapter 24 - Longing For Freedom
- Chapter 25 - Ah! It’s You Again!
- Chapter 26 - Why Is He Still Here?
- Chapter 27 - Let Me Use Your Toilet!
- Chapter 28 - Entering The Snake’s Den
- Chapter 29 - You Have A Gun?
- Chapter 30 - New Rules
- Chapter 31 - Aria
- Chapter 32 - Connection
- Chapter 33 - Awakening
- Chapter 34 - Offending The Grey Family
- Chapter 35 - Training Commences (1)
- Chapter 36 - Training Commences (2)
- Chapter 37 - Training Commence (3)
- Chapter 38 - The Instructor Is Scary
- Chapter 39 - There's No Free Lunch
- Chapter 40 - Half Human
- Chapter 41 - Angelic Voice
- Chapter 42 - Trouble Comes Knocking
- Chapter 43 - Confrontation
- Chapter 44 - Slaughter
- Chapter 45 - Dragon And Phoenix Jade
- Chapter 46 - Rain Of Needles
- Chapter 47 - Strength Of Transcendents
- Chapter 48 - Devouring The Fireseed
- Chapter 49 - Tonight, I Want To Stay With You
- Chapter 50 - Aria's Dream