Welcome to Supremacy Games! The greatest entertainment platform in the universe that was created specifically to entertain and ease the boredom of the commoners all around the universe.
The platform was made out of tens of formats, each containing hundreds of deadly games that allowed the use of elemental abilities.
Sports format had games, like football, rugby, track running, and many more of such sports.
Battles format had games, like battle royals, bounty hunt, points collection...etc
There was even a lifestyle competition format, that had games like potion concoctions, fishing...etc.
As long as a game was well received by the spectators, it would be added to the Supremacy Games platform.
The Universal Virtual Reality that had 100% realism, made it easy for those games to be hosted inside it, and watched on a daily basis by every spectator in the universe.
Whether live by entering the UVR and attending the stadiums, or through a live stream.
Felix Maxwell was just an average joe, who wasn't really a popular player nor had a fanbase to support him in the games.
He was just like the majority of the players. Add on, whose role was to make famous players shine even brighter.
However, his fate was completely changed after joining a clan mission with 54 other clanmates. The mission was completed successfully. But, on their way back to the clan, their spaceship radar picked up a large amount of energy coming from a destroyed planet.
His fate flipped upside down inside that said planet. What happened exactly on it? How did he end up after leaving it? Did he even leave it in the first place?
This is my Patreon, everyone is welcomed to drop by! https://www.patreon.com/MidGard_Author
- Chapter 248 Four Epic tier 5 Bloodlines, The Result?
- Chapter 249 Three Mutations!
- Chapter 250 The Sphinx's Eyes!
- Chapter 251 The Etching Process.
- Chapter 252 Testing The Enhancements!
- Chapter 253 Looby's Shop Transformation!
- Chapter 254 Once You Go Black You Can Never Go Back...
- Chapter 255 Toxic Bale Lion Bloodline.
- Chapter 256 The Ten Elites.
- Chapter 257 Granting Permission To The Queen.
- Chapter 258 The Three Transportation Methods.
- Chapter 259 Bribes Done Right.
- Chapter 260 Bullying Olivia!
- Chapter 261 The 24/7 Worldwide Live Stream!
- Chapter 262 The 1st Airdrop!
- Chapter 263 William Bentley, The Maestro of England!
- Chapter 264 The Fog of Despair!
- Chapter 265 A Spiteful Retaliation?
- Chapter 266 Well, Hello There...
- Chapter 267 Forcing Out an Alliance.
- Chapter 268 Against The Argentinian Team.
- Chapter 269 Noah, Taking Matter Into His Own Hands.
- Chapter 270 They Just Keep Coming.
- Chapter 271 One-Sided Beat Down.
- Chapter 272 The Supervisors!
- Chapter 273 Securing The First Flag.
- Chapter 274 Three Days Left!
- Chapter 275 Against The Brazilian Team.
- Chapter 276 Securing All Flags!
- Chapter 277 An Upcoming Ambush!
- Chapter 278 Testing His Future Vice-Captain.
- Chapter 279 Rightfully, The Number One Bloodliner! (2 in 1)
- Chapter 280 The End of The Competition.
- Chapter 281 Back in The Hotel Room.
- Chapter 282 A True Sand Elementalist!
- Chapter 283 The 2nd passive!
- Chapter 284 The Points System.
- Chapter 285 Olivia's New Goal!
- Chapter 286 Silver Suitcases!
- Chapter 287 The Birth of the Earthling's Team!
- Chapter 288 A Week Later...
- Chapter 289 Returning To The Ivy League City.
- Chapter 290 Training The Techniques.
- Chapter 291 The Monkey Path!
- Chapter 292 Primo Investment Company.
- Chapter 293 The Hilton's Scheme I
- Chapter 294 The Hilton's Scheme II.
- Chapter 295 The Governor's Mansion.
- Chapter 296 Successfully Kidnapped.
- Chapter 297 Dealing with Mr. Hire