The Long-awaited Mr Han
Author:As If Dawn, 恍若晨曦
Alternative names:韩先生; 情谋已久
The Long-awaited Mr Han
“Take me in, I’ll do anything you want me to!”
In her previous life, Lu Man is sent to prison after being framed by her step-sister and an asshole. After being released from prison, the only thing that greets her is her mother’s tombstone. Seeing the asshole and bitch getting happily along together like one big family with her birth father and step-mother, she sets out to die together with the asshole and her step-sister in fiery flames.
The moment she opens her eyes again, she finds herself back on the very day she was framed. Resolutely jumping out the window and climbing next door, she seeks refuge from the man occupying the room there. But who would have guessed that the man is the brilliant hunk she has always admired from afar in her past life?
She vows to rub her eyes clean and be more discerning of people. She wants to make everyone who owed her in the past to pay her back!
“Young Master Han, can you let me hug your other arm too?”
“Actually, I have one more, do you want it?”
- Chapter 251 - It’s Not So Easy to Make It in the Entertainment Industry!
- Chapter 252 - : I Thought You Were Different
- Chapter 253 - Are You Someone to be Ashamed of?
- Chapter 254 - Why Would There Even Be a Good Car in This Poor Area?
- Chapter 255 - Like She Has Changed her Soul or Something
- Chapter 256 - Have You Thought About Going Back to University?
- Chapter 257 - Don’t Try and Dirty Our House with Your Filth!
- Chapter 258 - Why Don’t You Give This Role to Your Younger Sister Instead
- Chapter 259 - Will You Pay For My Penalty For Breach Of Contract?
- Chapter 260 - Don’t Come Back Lacking An Arm Or A Leg When You Go To Film
- Chapter 261 - Make It Such That She Can’t Join The Filming Crew
- Chapter 262 - What Right Do You Have To Stop Lu Man From Joining The Film Crew
- Chapter 263 - Can You Be Sure That Lu Qi Is Your Biological Daughter?
- Chapter 264 - Police Officer, This Is All A Misunderstanding
- Chapter 265 - She Hasn't Even Acknowledged You, Yet You Are Calling Her Mother-In-Law Already
- Chapter 266 - Being Forced To Watch A Public Display Of Affection
- Chapter 267 - Give Me A Wave Of Popularity
- Chapter 268 - You Are Lu Qi?
- Chapter 269 - My Sister Has Something On And Cannot Make It
- Chapter 270 - Wait A While More
- Chapter 271 - I'll Stay Here to Accompany You
- Chapter 272 - I Want To Become A Fan Of Lu Man
- Chapter 273 - His Girl Had Such A Domineering Nature
- Chapter 274 - She's Young Master Han’s Mistress?
- Chapter 275 - She's A Newcomer, What Right Does She Have To Be Treated Like An A-Lister
- Chapter 276 - An Old Lady And A Middle Age Rich Lady
- Chapter 277 - Little Girl, Quickly Carry Me On Your Back
- Chapter 278 - What a Coincidence, My Boyfriend’s Grandmother Also Has The Surname Zhou
- Chapter 279 - The Old Lady Was Tricked By Lu Man
- Chapter 280 - The Director Did Not Even Say That, You Should Just Give Up
- Chapter 281 - Keep Dragging People Down
- Chapter 282 - Auntie, You Really Don't Know How To Lie, Do You Know That?
- Chapter 283 - Why Didn't You Ask Who It Was Before Opening The Door?
- Chapter 284 - My Boyfriend Is The Best
- Chapter 285 - The Old Madam's Habit Of Protecting Those She Is Close To Came Up Again
- Chapter 286 - If You Aren’t Scared, Don’t Stammer
- Chapter 287 - Are We That Kind Of Unreasonable People?
- Chapter 288 - Even If You Aren’t Happy You Have To Endure It
- Chapter 289 - I Want To Apologize To You
- Chapter 290 - You’re A Senior, So What You Say Is Right
- Chapter 291 - Her? A Top-Notch Talent?
- Chapter 292 - The CEO Is Treating Everyone In The Crew To A Meal
- Chapter 293 - His CEO Was Petty In That Aspect
- Chapter 294 - You Don’t Even Recognize Your Own Boyfriend Anymore
- Chapter 295 - I Just Wanted You To Come In and Bask in the Warmth
- Chapter 296 - First Time Seeing Han Zhuoli’s Sleeping Figure
- Chapter 297 - I Want To Learn How to Perform
- Chapter 298 - In The Future, You'll Have To Pay Me Back
- Chapter 299 - My Man Man Is So Smart
- Chapter 300 - All Bark And No Bite